In CREEPSHOW, masters of the macabre – writer Stephen King and director George A. Romero – conjure up five shocking yarns, each a virtuoso exercise in the ghouls-and-gags style of classic ’50s horror comics. On June 20, 2023, SCREAM FACTORY™ will release CREEPSHOW Collector’s Edition in a 4K UHD™+ Blu-ray™ combo pack.
Available for the first time being released in 4K UHD™ format, this highly anticipated release features a new 4K scan (2023) from the original camera negative in Dolby Vision and comes loaded with special bonus content. The collector’s edition includes limited-edition collectible slipcover packaging with original theatrical poster art and contains a reversible art wrap featuring alternative art. Loyal fans and collectors ordering from ShoutFactory.com will receive an exclusive 18×24 roll poster featuring the original theatrical artwork, available while supplies last.
- CREEPSHOW Collector’s Edition 4K UHD™+ Blu-ray™ | Pre-order here
- CREEPSHOW Collector’s Edition 4K UHD™+ Blu-ray™+ Exclusive Posters, Exclusive Slipcover, Prism Sticker, Enamel Pin Set + Lobby cards | Pre-order here
*Order from ShoutFactory.com and get the NEW 4K UHD release of CREEPSHOW, an exclusive 18 x 24 rolled poster of the original theatrical artwork, a second exclusive 24 x 36 rolled poster featuring a new design, two slipcovers, a retro prism sticker, a Limited Edition enamel pin set via Gutter Garbs, and a Limited Edition lobby card set via Gutter Garbs.
A murdered man emerges from the grave for Father’s Day cake. A meteor’s ooze makes everything … grow. A professor selects his wife as a snack for a crated creature. A scheming husband plants two lovers up to their necks in terror. A malevolent millionaire with an insect phobia becomes the prey of a cockroach army. Add the spirited performances of an excellent cast (Hal Holbrook, Adrienne Barbeau, Leslie Nielsen, Ted Danson, E.G. Marshall and King himself) and the ghoulish makeup wizardry of Tom Savini, and you have a non-stop, thrilling ride in CREEPSHOW.
CREEPSHOW Bonus Features
DISC ONE: 4K UHD
- NEW 2023 4K of the original camera negative in Dolby Vision (HDR-10 Compatible)
- NEW Dolby Atmos track
- Audio Commentary with Director George A. Romero and Special Make-Up Effects Creator Tom Savini
- Audio Commentary with cinematographer Michael Gornick
- Audio Commentary with composer/first assistant director John Harrison and construction coordinator Ed Fountain
- Audio Interviews with director of photography Michael Gornick, actor John Amplas, property master Bruce Alan Miller, and make-up effects assistant Darryl Ferrucci
- Mondo Macabre – a look at Mondo’s various Creepshow posters with Mondo co-founder Rob Jones and Mondo Gallery Events Planner Josh Curry
- Collecting Creepshow – original props from the film with collector Dave Burian
- The Colors of Creepshow – an interview with cinematographer Michael Gornick
- Into the Mix – an interview with sound re-recordist Chris Jenkins (13:05)
- Still Galleries:
- Posters and Lobby Cards (6:44)
- Movie Posters (2:20)
- Color Stills (2:15)
- Special Effects Makeup (6:04)
- Behind The Scenes (6:29)
- [Series Review] THE FALL OF THE HOUSE OF USHER - September 22, 2023
- [News] IFC Films Acquires Psychological Horror STOPMOTION - September 22, 2023
- [News] Arrow October 2023 Line-Up Brings Thrills & Chills - September 22, 2023