May The Fourth be with you, cosmetically! May 4 is Star Wars Day, and with such a fun and momentous day, we are getting all the fun Star Wars launches. Today ColourPop Cosmetics has launched a brand new collection inspired by the classic 1977 film Star Wars IV: A New Hope.
Having already curated The Child™ and The Mandalorian™ collections, ColourPop and Lucasfilm Ltd. have teamed up once again to produce the collection of the millennium, inviting consumers to choose the light or dark side. Throughout the collaboration, the products pay homage to the original galactic characters of the eponymous title, bringing the beloved story to fans’ makeup routines.
The newest STAR WARS™ collection includes a unique mix of stellar shades in a pressed powder palette, lipsticks, glosses, liners and more. You can check out the new collection in the gallery below!
ColourPop STARS WARS Collection Details
- Star War™ Pressed Powder Palette – Inspired by the original classic Star Wars™ film, the pressed powder palette includes a balance between the light and the dark side of the force with a nostalgic mix of blues, silver, gold and reds to planetary neutrals. Features ColourPop’s innovative Tie Dye Super Shock and galactic Duo Chrome finishes to create the ultimate Star Wars™ look! ($24)
- Dark Lord, Surrender & Supreme Ruler Crème Lux Lipstick – Enriched with ColourPop’s exclusive lux blend of jojoba and pomegranate seed butters to keep lips soft and hydrated, this crème lux lipstick comes in a variety of shades for every skin tone, from nude to deep red. ($10 each)
- Elite & Imperial Lux Lip Gloss – This glossy Star Wars™ stunner is formulated with a super mesmerizing Duo Chrome pearlescent finish to offer extra shimmer and shine, while also hydrating and nourishing lips. ($9 each)
- Lightsaber & Kyber Crystal Graphix Ink Liner – Coming in bronze and blue with a super shimmery finish, the iconic dip liner features a precision brush tip that effortlessly moves to deliver the sharpest, sleekest lines ever. ($10 each)
- Protcol & Astromech Jelly Much Shadow – Made with ColourPop’s innovative jelly formula, these shadows deliver high impact colour with a vibrant Metallic finish. The unique water-based formula saturates the ivory and soft silver pigments for immediate intense colour right on application. ($10 each)