From beloved cult director Rob Zombie comes the new re-release of his spine-tingling carnival of horrors, 31, arriving October 26 on Blu-ray + Digital Steelbook from Lionsgate, exclusively at Target. Written, directed, and produced by Zombie, 31 is a fiendish Halloween horror-gore romp set in 1976, in which five happy-go-lucky carnies on a cross-country road trip are kidnapped and hunted by murderous clowns in an escape room-style hideaway in the middle of nowhere.
With an ensemble cast that includes Sheri Moon Zombie (The Lords of Salem, The Devil’s Rejects, Rob Zombie’s Halloween), Jeff Daniel Phillips (The Lords of Salem, 3 From Hell, The Devil’s Rejects), Lawrence Hilton-Jacobs (Cooley High, Claudine, TV’s “Welcome Back, Kotter,” TV’s “Roots”), Richard Brake, Jane Carr, and Malcolm McDowell (Bombshell, Rob Zombie’s Halloween, A Clockwork Orange), 31 is tailor-made for diehard horror fans and Rob Zombie acolytes.
Featuring brand-new reconceived artwork from award-winning graphic artist Vance Kelly, 31 will be available on Blu-ray + Digital Steelbook at Target for the suggested retail price of $21.99. You can pre-order from Target here.
On Halloween, five carnival employees are kidnapped and held hostage in an isolated compound known as “Murderworld.” They are thrown into a sadistic game called 31 where they must survive 12 hours against a gang of maniacs dressed like clowns. However, the clowns aren’t the only ones they need to worry about — a grand scheme of satanic rituals and a much more sadistic plot awakens.
BLU-RAY SPECIAL FEATURES
- “In Hell Everybody Loves Popcorn: The Making of 31” (A Comprehensive 2-Hour Documentary on the Making of the Film)
- Audio Commentary with Writer-Director Rob Zombie
- [News] BLACK FRIDAY Official Trailer & Poster Released! - October 25, 2021
- [News] What’s Coming to Shudder in November 2021 - October 25, 2021
- [News] Blood in the Snow Film Festival Announces Lineup for the Royal Cinema Nov 18 – 23 - October 25, 2021