Blumhouse has done a complete revamp of their website ahead of the upcoming Blumfest 2021, which marks the second year that the team has brought this virtual fest to life. Blumhouse.com, the newly revamped website, featuring Blumhouse’s upcoming slate of films, television series and documentaries is now live.
Click through to check out this year’s #BlumFest2021 logo, live on the new site now! And keep checking back in for the latest news on BlumFest and to hear about more about the INSANE prizes we are giving away this year, including:
- Movie tickets
- One-of-a-kind autographed merch
- The chance to pitch your movie or TV idea to a couple of VIPs
- And so much more!
Mark your calendars as well because #BlumFest2021 is coming to you on Friday, October 1. A great way to start the spoopy Halloween season! Share the news with your friends using the hashtags #BlumFest2021 and #Blumhouse
We’ve got a new lewk! Check out our new website for a look at the #BlumFest2021 logo and check back regularly for updates on all the free shit we are giving to you this year. #Blumhouse pic.twitter.com/GlBjrDZpd5
— Blumhouse (@blumhouse) August 25, 2021
- [News] Amazon Prime Video Presents WELCOME TO THE BLUMHOUSE LIVE - September 20, 2021
- [News] Brooklyn Horror Film Fest Announce 2021 Slate for In-Person Event - September 20, 2021
- [News] The Final HALLOWEEN KILLS Trailer is Here! - September 20, 2021