Marvel Studios’ BLACK WIDOW arrives early on all major digital platforms on August 10, 2021, and on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray, and DVD on September 14, 2021. BLACK WIDOW fans can enjoy the film in stunning Ultra HD quality and immersive Dolby Atmos audio along with never-before-seen bonus footage, including nine deleted scenes, bloopers and featurettes. Learn more about the film itself here.
In Marvel Studios’ action-packed spy thriller BLACK WIDOW, Natasha Romanoff – aka Black Widow – confronts the darker parts of her ledger when a dangerous conspiracy with ties to her past arises. Pursued by a force that will stop at nothing to bring her down, Natasha must deal with her history as a spy and the broken relationships left in her wake long before she became an Avenger.
Marvel Studios’ BLACK WIDOW Bonus Features*
- Bloopers – Take a look at some of the fun mishaps on set with the cast and crew of “Black Widow.”
- Deleted Scenes
- Grocery Shopping – Natasha heads into a grocery store to prepare for her journey through Norway. After a long drive, she arrives at her destination: a mysterious trailer in the middle of nowhere.
- Bike Chase – Tailed by assailants, Natasha and Yelena speed through the city in order to escape their nemeses.
- Gulag Fight – Alexei squares up against several enemies and is quickly overpowered. When all hope seems lost, Natasha leaps in to lend a hand in the fight.
- Smile – The Taskmaster protocol is activated in a tense moment, and an iconic helmet is unveiled.
- Come After Me – Secretary Ross and Mason discover an important message Natasha left behind.
- Walk and Talk – Alexei and Melina have a playful exchange. The Taskmaster arrives and faces off with Alexei.
- Widows in Training – Yelena and Alexei awaken in captivity. Melina hands the Taskmaster vials while the Widows train.
- Kiss – Alexei and Melina reunite after the action. Natasha grieves over an untimely demise in the brutal aftermath.
- Ohio – Natasha witnesses the carefree nature of the Ohio suburbs through the neighborhood children.
- Filmmaker Introduction Featurette – Director Cate Shortland introduces the film and her vision for it.
- Sisters Gonna Work It Out Featurette – Watch Scarlett and Florence as they train, fight, and bond to become the sister duo in “Black Widow.” Listen as the cast and crew discuss the characters, rigorous training, and building the dynamic between the two fearsome siblings.
- Go Big If You’re Going Home Featurette – Step back to appreciate the size and scale of BLACK WIDOW’s solo film. Shot around the world, the film balances family and drama with mind-blowing action. The cast and crew reveal the intricacies of stunts that made the film so action-packed.
The cast consists of Scarlett Johansson (Jojo Rabbit, Marriage Story), Florence Pugh (Midsommar, Little Women), David Harbour (“Stranger Things”, Hellboy), Rachel Weisz (The Favourite, Disobedience), Ray Winstone (Beowulf, Edge of Darkness), William Hurt (“Goliath”, The Incredible Hulk), and O-T Fagbenle (“The Handmaid’s Tale“, Thorne: Sleepyhead).
The film is directed by Cate Shortland (Berlin Syndrome, Lore). The screenplay is by Jac Schaeffer (“WandaVision”, The Hustle), Ned Benson (The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby) and Eric Pearson (Item 47, “Agent Carter”).
BLACK WIDOW is produced by Kevin Feige (The Marvel Cinematic Universe). The film is executive produced by Louis D’Esposito (Iron Man 3, The Avengers), Victoria Alonso (Kingdom of Heaven, Iron Man), Brad Winderbaum (“Satacracy 88”, Thor: Ragnarok), Nigel Gostelow (Dumbo, Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children), and Scarlett Johansson.