M. Night Shyamalan‘s UNBREAKABLE arrives on 4K Ultra HD Disc and Digital for the first time on September 21, 2021, in stunning HDR picture quality and sound. The Ultimate Collector’s Edition includes a limited-edition SteelBook®, available only at Best Buy stores, that consumers can preorder beginning August 10, 2021!
After David Dunn (Bruce Willis) emerges from a horrific train crash as the sole survivor — and without a single scratch on him — he meets a mysterious, unsettling stranger (Samuel L. Jackson) who believes comic book heroes walk the earth, and whose sinister, single-minded obsession will impact David’s life forever.
Unbreakable” Bonus Features
- Deleted Scenes
- Elijah Taken Away
- Audrey in Waiting Room
- David in Shower
- Elijah at Fair
- David with Priest
- Audrey Calls David
- Weightlifting in Locker Room
- Behind the Scenes – Explore the making of “Unbreakable” from concept to completion.
- Comic Books and Superheroes – Take an in-depth look at comic book artistry and profiles of leading comic book artists.
- Night’s First Fight Sequence – M. Night Shyamalan introduces this fight scene from a film he made as a child.
- The Train Station Sequence: Storyboards & Final Scene – Compare animated storyboards to the final scene.
*bonus features vary by product and retailer
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution
Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) manages The Walt Disney Company’s vast content commercialization and distribution ecosystem that delivers the Company’s unparalleled storytelling to audiences worldwide. This entails P&L management and operation of the Company’s portfolio of streaming services including Disney+, Hulu, ESPN+ and the international general entertainment offering, Star; its linear television channels and the ABC-owned stations; theatrical film distribution; content licensing and distribution, including Disney Music Group; global advertising sales; and the technology that powers these groups. Using a wealth of consumer insights from across the Company, DMED makes content investment and distribution decisions to maximize audience engagement and commercial impact across platforms, collaborating with creative leaders in Disney’s Studios, General Entertainment, and Sports organizations.
- [News] Michelle Veintimilla, Neville Archambault, & Will Madden Join Found-Footage Horror-Comedy MEAN SPIRITED - September 22, 2021
- [News] Acclaimed Taiwanese Horror DETENTION Arrives in US Theaters Oct 8 - September 22, 2021
- [News] NIGHT TEETH – You’ll Sink Your Fangs Into This Trailer - September 22, 2021