Witness the chilling terror and unknown evil when THE CONJURING: THE DEVIL MADE ME DO IT arrives for Premium Digital Ownership at home on July 23. The film will also be available on 4K, Blu-ray and DVD beginning on August 24. Check out our review to learn more about the film itself before purchasing.
On July 23, THE CONJURING: THE DEVIL MADE ME DO IT will be available for early Premium Digital Ownership at home for $24.99 and for 48-hour rental via PVOD for $19.99 SRP on participating digital platforms where you purchase movies.
On August 24 THE CONJURING: THE DEVIL MADE ME DO IT will be available on 4K, Blu-ray and DVD. THE CONJURING: THE DEVIL MADE ME DO IT will also continue to be available to own in high definition and standard definition from participating digital retailers.
THE CONJURING: THE DEVIL MADE ME DO IT will also be available on Movies Anywhere. Using the free Movies Anywhere app and website, consumers can access all their eligible movies by connecting their Movies Anywhere account with their participating digital retailer accounts.
4K, BLU-RAY & DVD ELEMENTS
THE CONJURING: THE DEVIL MADE ME DO IT 4K UHD combo pack and Blu-ray contain the following special features:
- “By Reason of Demonic Possession” – An in depth look at the true story that inspired the movie
- “The Occultist” – Meet the terrifying new addition to the Conjuring Universe
- “Exorcism of Fear” – Delve into the making of the movie and the chilling exorcism scene that opens the film”
- “DC Horror Presents The Conjuring: The Lover #1” – A video comic that takes you deeper into the Conjuring Universe
THE CONJURING: THE DEVIL MADE ME DO IT DVD contains the following special feature:
- ”By Reason of Demonic Possession”
In THE CONJURING: THE DEVIL MADE ME DO IT audiences will learn about the chilling story of terror, murder and unknown evil that shocked even experienced real-life paranormal investigators Ed and Lorraine Warren. One of the most sensational cases from their files, it starts with a fight for the soul of a young boy, then takes them beyond anything they’d ever seen before, to mark the first time in U.S. history that a murder suspect would claim demonic possession as a defense.
THE CONJURING: THE DEVIL MADE ME DO IT was produced by James Wan and Peter Safran, who have collaborated on all the “Conjuring” Universe films. Chaves (The Curse of La Llorona) directed from a screenplay by David Leslie Johnson-McGoldrick (The Conjuring 2, Aquaman), story by James Wan & David Leslie Johnson-McGoldrick. Serving as executive producers were Richard Brener, Dave Neustadter, Victoria Palmeri, Michael Clear, Judson Scott, and Michelle Morrissey.
The behind-the-scenes creative team reunited “Conjuring” Universe contributors including director of photography Michael Burgess, production designer Jennifer Spence, costume designer Leah Butler and composer Joseph Bishara, along with the director’s editor from The Curse of La Llorona, Peter Gvozdas.
THE CONJURING: THE DEVIL MADE ME DO IT is the seventh film in the “Conjuring” Universe, the largest horror franchise in history, which has grossed more than $1.8 billion worldwide. It includes the first two Conjuring films, as well as Annabelle and Annabelle: Creation, The Nun, and Annabelle Comes Home.
- [News] Michelle Veintimilla, Neville Archambault, & Will Madden Join Found-Footage Horror-Comedy MEAN SPIRITED - September 22, 2021
- [News] Acclaimed Taiwanese Horror DETENTION Arrives in US Theaters Oct 8 - September 22, 2021
- [News] NIGHT TEETH – You’ll Sink Your Fangs Into This Trailer - September 22, 2021