Ronin Flix, in partnership with Momentum Pictures, is releasing a new 2 Disc Collector’s Edition Blu-ray of the “grisly horror gem” (Richard Roeper, Chicago Sun Times) from the writers of A Quite Place and producer Eli Roth, HAUNT (2019), just in time for Halloween.
Available on Blu-ray for the first time, the commemorative 2 disc set will treat fans to the Original CD Soundtrack by tomandandy, four 16” x 20” movie poster reproductions, a 16” x 20” reproduction of the haunt map, six enamel pins featuring the eerie costume masks worn by the villains in the film, four 2” x 3 ½” replica VHS box-style magnets, and over 5 hours of special features including a NEW To Escape the Haunt: The Making of HAUNT featurette. A single disc version will also be available.
Ronin Flix is proud to add HAUNT to it’s roster of fan favorites as its third Blu-ray release, following a highly praised first release of Hardware. With two new HAUNT Blu-ray editions available for pre-order exclusively at roninflix.com as of October 1, 2020, the safest way to celebrate Halloween this year will be at the HAUNT!
HAUNT Synopsis: On Halloween, a group of friends encounter an “extreme” haunted house that promises to feed on their darkest fears. The night turns deadly as they come to the horrifying realization that some nightmares are very real.
- NEW To Escape the Haunt: The Making of HAUNT featurette including interviews with writers/directors Scott Beck and Bryan Woods, actors Katie Stevens, Will Brittain, Andrew Lewis Caldwell, Lauryn Alisa McClain, Schuyler Helford, Justin Marxen, Chaney Morrow, Special Makeup Effects artist Chris Bridges and co-composer Andy Milburn (tomandandy)
- NEW Audio Commentary with actors Justin Marxen (Clown), Chaney Morrow (Ghost) and Damian Maffei (Devil)
- Audio Commentary with writers/directors Scott Beck and Bryan Woods, Behind the Haunt, The Sound of Haunt, Deleted Scenes with an introduction by Scott and Bryan
- Popcorn Frights Q & A with Scott, Bryan and some of the cast
- Egyptian Theatre Premiere Q & A with Scott and Bryan, moderated by Eli Roth
- Short Film: The Sleepover – Scott and Bryan’s first film
- Director’s Diary
- Theatrical Trailer
- [Interview] Matt Sobel for GOODNIGHT MOMMY - September 22, 2022
- [Article] STRANGE WORLD – From Concept to Animation to Screen - September 22, 2022
- [News] EPIX Debuts Blumhouse’s COMPENDIUM OF HORROR this October - September 14, 2022