Snake is BACK! On May 26, 2020, Scream Factory proudly presents ESCAPE FROM L.A. (Collector’s Edition) in its definitive Blu-ray release.
The high-octane cult classic comes home to fans with a brand new 4K film scan from the original negative and loaded with bonus features, including new interviews with Bruce Campbell, Stacy Keach, George Corraface, Peter Jason, and more.
Kurt Russell rejoins filmmakers John Carpenter and Debra Hill to do to Los Angeles what they did to the Big Apple in Escape From New York – with even more futuristic thrills and big action!
Snake Plissken (Russell) takes on Los Angeles after a 9.6 earthquake decimates the city. His job: wade through L.A.’s ruined landmarks to retrieve a doomsday device. Don’t miss the excitement as Snake surfs Wilshire Blvd., shoots hoops at the Coliseum, dive bombs the Happy Kingdom theme park, and mixes it up with a wild assortment of friends and foes including Stacy Keach, Steve Buscemi, Bruce Campbell, Peter Fonda, George Corraface, Cliff Robertson and Pam Grier. ESCAPE FROM L.A is a “go-for-broke action extravaganza” (Roger Ebert, Chicago Sun Times)!
· NEW 4K film scan from the original negative
· NEW A Little Bit Off Beat – an interview with actor Stacy Keach
· NEW Beverly Hills Workshed – an audio interview with Bruce Campbell
· NEW Part of the Family – an interview with Peter Jason
· NEW Miss A Shot, Get A Shot – an interview with George Corraface
· NEW One Eye is Better Than None – an interview with special effects artist Jim Mc Pherson
· NEW The Renderman – an interview with visual effects artist David Jones
· Theatrical Trailer
· TV Spots
· Still Gallery
Shout! Factory, LLC is a diversified multi-platform media company devoted to producing, uncovering, preserving and revitalizing the very best of pop culture. Founders Richard Foos, Bob Emmer and Garson Foos have spent their entire careers sharing their music, television and film favorites with discerning consumers the world over. Shout! Factory’s entertainment offerings serve up feature films, classic and contemporary TV series, animation, live music and comedy specials. In addition, Shout! Factory maintains a vast entertainment distribution network which delivers culturally relevant programming, movie and audio content to all the leading digital service providers in North America and across multiple platforms. Shout! Factory owns and operates Shout! Studios, Scream Factory, Shout! Factory Kids, Shout! Factory Films, Mystery Science Theater 3000, Timeless Media Group and Shout! Factory TV. These riches are the result of a creative acquisition mandate that has established the company as a hotbed of cultural preservation and commercial reinvention. Shout! Factory is based in Los Angeles, California. For more on Shout! Factory, visit shoutfactory.com.
- [News] Legendary Reveals New TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE Teaser Poster - October 19, 2020
- [News] THE GIANT Arrives on Digital & On Demand November 13 - October 19, 2020
- [News] POSSESSOR UNCUT Arriving on Digital on November 3 - October 19, 2020