The Devil will find work for idle hands to do … so what happens when he chooses the laziest teen slacker in the world to do his dirty work?
On May 12, 2020 SCREAM FACTORY will unleash the cult hit IDLE HANDS Collector’s Edition Blu-ray. Directed by Rodman Flender (The Unborn, Leprechaun 2), this wickedly funny horror comedy stars Devon Sawa (Final Destination), Seth Green (Austin Powers), Elden Henson (Daredevil), and Vivica A. Fox (Kill Bill).
Anton Tobias (Devon Sawa) is a channel-surfing, junk-food munching, couch potato burn-out who can’t control the murderous impulses of his recently possessed hand. With the help of his zombified buddies (Seth Green) and Pnub (Elden Henson), Anton’s got to stop the rampaging devil appendage before it takes total control of his life and ruins any chance he has with class hottie Molly (Jessica Alba).
A must-have for collectors and enthusiasts, this definitive collector’s edition Blu-ray features insightful bonus content, including new audio commentary with the cast, new interviews with the director and writer, deleted scenes and much more! Preorder is available now at ShoutFactory.com.
Avid fans and collectors, please take note: those who order IDLE HANDS Collector’s Edition from ShoutFactory.com can get an EXCLUSIVE 18″ X 24″ ROLLED POSTER featuring brand new artwork, available while supplies last!
IDLE HANDS Collector’s Edition Blu-ray Special Features
- NEW audio commentary with actors Devon Sawa, Seth Green, Elden Henson, and Vivica A. Fox
- NEW Bloody Punk Fun – an interview with director Rodman Flender
- NEW Stoner Headspace – an interview with actor Elden Henson
- NEW This Face, These Hands – an interview with actor Sean Whalen
- NEW Sleight of Hand – an interview with actor Christopher Hart
- NEW Written in Blood – an interview with writer Terri Hughes Burton
- Audio Commentary by director Rodman Flender and actors Seth Green and Elden Henson
- Deleted Scenes with optional audio commentary by director Rodman Flender
- Vintage Making-of featurette
- Storyboard Comparison
- Theatrical Trailer
1080 High-Definition Widescreen (1.85:1)/English DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1/English SDH Subtitles/1999/Approximate Feature Running Time: +/- 97 Minutes.
Shout! Factory will continue to present the on-going SCREAM FACTORY home entertainment series in 2020 with specific release dates, extras and key art. Meanwhile, fans are encouraged to visit the Scream Factory main website, follow them on Facebook and Twitter or to view exclusive video content on YouTube.
- [Interview] Clive Barker & Brannon Braga for BOOKS OF BLOOD - October 19, 2020
- [Interview] Anna Friel & Rafi Gavron of BOOKS OF BLOOD - October 19, 2020
- [Beyond Fest Review] ARCHENEMY - October 18, 2020