THE EVIL OF FRANKENSTEIN Collector’s Edition is coming to Blu-ray on May 19, 2020, from Scream Factory. Customers ordering from ShoutFactory.com will receive an exclusive 18″ X 24″ rolled poster featuring our brand new artwork, available while supplies last.
Horror great Peter Cushing stars in this fantastic tale as the monster’s creator, Baron von Frankenstein, determined to bring the creature back to life. Long thought destroyed, Dr. Frankenstein’s creation is discovered frozen alive and resurrected in his laboratory. Unfortunately, the creature’s mind is dormant and, much to the Baron’s horror, he finds that only a hypnotist can order the creature to do his unfathomable bidding now.
THE EVIL OF FRANKENSTEIN Collector’s Edition Special Features:
- NEW 4K scan of the interpositive
- NEW Audio Commentary with filmmaker/film historian Constantine Nasr
- NEW The Men Who Made Hammer: Freddie Francis
- NEW an interview with assistant director William P. Cartlidge
- NEW an interview with actress Katy Wild
- TV version of THE EVIL OF FRANKENSTEIN (from the best available 16mm print)
- The Making of THE EVIL OF FRANKENSTEIN – Narrated by Edward de Souza and featuring interviews with Wayne Kinsey, Caron Gardner, Hugh Harlow, Pauline Harlow, Peter Cushing and Don Mingay
- A moment with actress Caron Gardner
- TALES OF FRANKENSTEIN TV Pilot
- Theatrical Trailer
- Still Gallery
Shout! Factory, LLC is a diversified multi-platform media company devoted to producing, uncovering, preserving and revitalizing the very best of pop culture. Founders Richard Foos, Bob Emmer and Garson Foos have spent their entire careers sharing their music, television and film favorites with discerning consumers the world over. Shout! Factory’s entertainment offerings serve up feature films, classic and contemporary TV series, animation, live music and comedy specials. In addition, Shout! Factory maintains a vast entertainment distribution network which delivers culturally relevant programming, movie and audio content to all the leading digital service providers in North America and across multiple platforms. Shout! Factory owns and operates Shout! Studios, Scream Factory, Shout! Factory Kids, Shout! Factory Films, Mystery Science Theater 3000, Timeless Media Group and Shout! Factory TV. These riches are the result of a creative acquisition mandate that has established the company as a hotbed of cultural preservation and commercial reinvention. Shout! Factory is based in Los Angeles, California. For more on Shout! Factory, visit shoutfactory.com.