The fun and campy BONES, starring the one and only Snoop Dogg, will be released on Blu-ray™ on March 31 from Scream Factory. An impressive list of special features includes a new 4K scan from the negative, and new interviews with the director, screenwriter, director of photography, and special makeup effects artist.
The time is 1979. Jimmy Bones (Snoop Dogg, Training Day) is respected and loved as the neighborhood protector. When he is betrayed and brutally murdered by a corrupt cop (Michael T. Weiss, The Pretender), Bones’ elegant brownstone becomes his tomb. Twenty-two years later, the neighborhood has become a ghetto and his home a gothic ruin. Four teens renovate it as an afterhours nightclub, unknowingly releasing Jimmy’s tortured spirit. It’s thrills and chills when Jimmy’s ghost sets out to get his revenge.
- NEW 4K scan from the negative
- NEW Building Bones – an interview with director Ernest Dickerson
- NEW Bringing Out the Dead – an interview with co-screenwriter Adam Simon
- NEW Urban Underworld – an interview with director of photography Flavio Labiano
- NEW Blood N Bones – an interview with special makeup effects artist Tony Gardner
- Audio Commentary with actor Snoop Dogg, Ernest Dickerson and Adam Simon
- Digging Up Bones
- Urban Gothic: Bones and its influences
- Deleted Scenes with optional director’s commentary
- Dogg Named Snoop Music Video
- Theatrical Press Kit with behind the scenes footage
- Teaser Trailer
- Theatrical Trailer
Shout! Factory, LLC is a diversified multi-platform media company devoted to producing, uncovering, preserving and revitalizing the very best of pop culture. Founders Richard Foos, Bob Emmer and Garson Foos have spent their entire careers sharing their music, television and film favorites with discerning consumers the world over. Shout! Factory’s entertainment offerings serve up feature films, classic and contemporary TV series, animation, live music and comedy specials. In addition, Shout! Factory maintains a vast entertainment distribution network which delivers culturally relevant programming, movie and audio content to all the leading digital service providers in North America and across multiple platforms. Shout! Factory owns and operates Shout! Studios, Scream Factory, Shout! Factory Kids, Shout! Factory Films, Mystery Science Theater 3000, Timeless Media Group and Shout! Factory TV. These riches are the result of a creative acquisition mandate that has established the company as a hotbed of cultural preservation and commercial reinvention. Shout! Factory is based in Los Angeles, California.