Director John Krasinski’s sensationally gripping smash hit A QUIET PLACE arrives in a brand new, collectible Mondo X Steelbook 4K Ultra HD Combo on March 10, 2020 from Paramount Home Entertainment. Relive the incredible tension and suspense of the original thriller before its highly anticipated sequel debuts in theaters on March 20th.
If they hear you, they hunt you. In this terrifying suspenseful thriller, a family must navigate their lives in silence to avoid mysterious creatures that hunt by sound. Knowing that even the slightest whisper or footstep can bring death, Evelyn (Emily Blunt) and Lee (John Krasinski) Abbott are determined to find a way to protect their children at all costs while they desperately search for a way to fight back.
This Mondo X SteelBook collaboration #038 features exclusive artwork inspired by Matt Ryan Tobin’s atmospheric poster highlighting the film’s iconic red string lights. The 4K Ultra HD Combo includes behind-the-scenes footage exploring the exceptionally unique sound design, the riveting visual effects, and how the cast and crew created the movie’s distinctive atmosphere both on set and on film. The 4K Ultra HD Disc also boasts a Dolby Atmos® soundtrack and Dolby Vision™*.
The Blu-ray in the 4K Ulta HD Combo includes over 30 minutes of bonus content:
- Creating the Quiet – Behind the Scenes of A QUIET PLACE
- The Sound of Darkness – Editing Sound for A QUIET PLACE
- A Reason for Silence – The Visual Effects of A QUIET PLACE
- [Article] JUNGLE CRUISE – Chemistry, Family & Puns, Oh My! - July 30, 2021
- [News] “Temecula Terror” Opening This Halloween - July 27, 2021
- [Interview] Dev Patel and David Lowery for THE GREEN KNIGHT - July 26, 2021