On behalf of Winter Fest OC, Southern California’s favorite annual holiday tradition, we are giving away a four-pack of general admission tickets to one lucky winner!
This year, Winter Fest OC will feature the “World’s Largest Candy Maze”, all-new Winter Fest Racing Pigs, skating under the stars in a reimagined ice rink with two interactive islands, a new 50-foot walk-through Tree of Dreams Christmas tree, expanded daily entertainment from popular children’s cartoon characters to the all-new Winter Fest after Dark nightly series with tribute bands and DJ’s plus new party and event suites available for private rental. For a list of each event taking place at Winter Fest, please see as follows:
- World’s Largest Candy Maze inside Yowie’s Sweet Shoppe – Featuring more sweets than a chocolate factory, navigate through the World’s Largest Candy Maze, filling your basket with nostalgic candy from decades ago to today’s favorites!
- Winter Fest Racing Pigs – Nothing is more jolly than cheering on your favorite baby piglet as they race to the finish line wearing holiday sweaters. Get your seat early in the all-new Winter Fest Racing Pig stadium with shows daily.
- Outdoor Ice Skating – Enjoy skating under the stars in the center of a winter wonderland on the redesigned ice rink with two interactive islands, surrounded by winter décor and lights, adjacent to the new 50-foot Tree of Dreams walk-through Christmas tree.
- Winter Fest After Dark: Hussong’s Cantina & Restaurant – Each night at 6 p.m., the all new Winter Fest After Dark comes alive with live music, dancing, drink specials and more. Guests can dance into the night with the same popular bands as the annual OC Fair in the Hussong’s Cantina & Restaurant with live performances by DJ Manny Fresco and the La Nueva Deligencia.
- Winter Fest After Dark: Hangar Stage – Each night at 6:30 p.m. and 8 p.m., many of Southern California’s most popular live tribute bands will take the stage. Performances include tribute bands such as Escape, a tribute to Journey; Queen Nation, a tribute to Queen; Rumours, a tribute to Fleetwood Mac; Fast Times and Flashback Heart Attack, 80’s cover bands; Earth to Mars, a tribute to Bruno Mars, and so many more. Plus, the Morgan Leigh Band will be bringing country music favorites and additional bands will be announced soon. An Elton John tribute show featuring “Kenny Metcalf as Elton” and a tribute to ABBA by ABBA LA will ring in 2020 during Winter Fest OC’s New Year’s Eve celebrations at both 6 p.m. and midnight.
- Tree Lighting Ceremony – Winter Fest OC will unveil an all-new 50-foot Tree of Dreams Christmas tree, and a new nightly celebration with fireworks and snow flurries, illuminating the holiday spirit at 5:30 p.m. daily.
- Live Cartoon Character Shows and Meet & Greets – Offering fun for all ages, guests can experience live cartoon character shows with meet & greets from Thomas the Train, Paw Patrol, PJ Mask, Peppa Pig and many more.
- SoCal Dickens LondonTowne – All the best of Victorian England is brought to life in SoCal Dickens LondonTowne where historical figures and fictional characters walk side by side. Mr. Charles Dickens can be seen in the High Street shops, where artisanal and one of a kind gifts abound. A little girl named Alice, hurries to have afternoon tea at the Tea Shoppe, while Mr. Scrooge glares cynically at the actors and musicians performing authentic Victorian entertainment. The delicious smell of Victorian fare, such as fish and chips, meat pies, rum cakes, and sticky pudding tempt patrons to linger, while the elite come out nightly to dance and sample fine absinthe or enjoy an authentic British style beer. London of old is calling… bring your imagination and partake in the festivities!
To enter, fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address, and social media handles. All entries must be following Nightmarish Conjurings on a least one platform: Facebook, Twitter, and/or Instagram. One winner will be randomly chosen and notified on December 18, 2019. Open to the U.S. only, no purchase necessary to enter.