Marking the 40th anniversary of the film, Scream Factory will give the cult-favorite monster movie PROPHECY its first-ever Blu-ray™ release on November 26. Prophecy is stacked with new bonus features, including new interviews with the film’s stars Talia Shire and Robert Foxworth, writer David Seltzer, special make-up effects designers Tom Burman and Allan Apone, and mime artist Tom McLoughlin.
In PROPHECY, Robert Foxworth (Damien: Omen II) and Talia Shire (Rocky, The Godfather) star as a doctor and his wife who travel to Maine to research the impact of the lumber industry on the local environment. They begin to investigate a succession of mysterious and terrifying events: ecological freaks of nature and a series of bizarre and grisly human deaths. Something unimaginably horrible waits in the woods … something unwittingly created by man, that will become an uncontrollable, merciless machine of destruction. Veteran director John Frankenheimer (The Island Of Dr. Moreau) presents “a gritty, violent, and deadly film that [packs] a death punch with very vivid, nightmarish special effects …” (Bloody Disgusting).
PROPHECY Bonus Features
· NEW All of Our Sins – an interview with Talia Shire
· NEW Bearing Up – an interview with actor Robert Foxworth
· NEW Bear and Grin It – an interview with writer David Seltzer
· NEW Hard to Bear – an interview with special make-up effects designer Tom Burman
· NEW Prophecy Prodigy – an interview with special make-up effects artist Allan Apone
· NEW Beneath the Bear- an interview with mime artist Tom McLoughlin
· Theatrical Trailer
· Radio Spots
· Still Gallery
Shout! Factory, LLC is a diversified multi-platform media company devoted to producing, uncovering, preserving and revitalizing the very best of pop culture. Founders Richard Foos, Bob Emmer and Garson Foos have spent their entire careers sharing their music, television and film favorites with discerning consumers the world over. Shout! Factory’s entertainment offerings serve up feature films, classic and contemporary TV series, animation, live music and comedy specials. In addition, Shout! Factory maintains a vast entertainment distribution network which delivers culturally relevant programming, movie and audio content to all the leading digital service providers in North America and across multiple platforms. Shout! Factory owns and operates Shout! Studios, Scream Factory, Shout! Factory Kids, Shout! Factory Films, Mystery Science Theater 3000, Timeless Media Group and Shout! Factory TV. These riches are the result of a creative acquisition mandate that has established the company as a hotbed of cultural preservation and commercial reinvention. Shout! Factory is based in Los Angeles, California. For more on Shout! Factory, visit shoutfactory.com.
- [News] CLIFFORD THE BIG RED DOG – Get a First Look - November 25, 2020
- [News] Beware the BACKWOODS in Brand New Trailer - November 24, 2020
- [News] THE WITCHER Invites You On a Holiday Slay Ride - November 23, 2020