Cast members from Universal Pictures’ blockbuster Us, including Evan Alex, Madison Curry, Shahadi Wright Joseph and Cali and Noelle Sheldon, come face-to-face with the terror of “The Tethered” in the all-new maze at Universal Studios’ Halloween Horror Nights.
Featuring the unnerving labyrinth of underground tunnels that stretch from coast to coast below America, to the disorienting and the ominous uprising of “The Tethered”— doppelgängers of every living man, woman and child in the country—the “Us” maze places guests at the heart of this living nightmare where they quickly realize they are their own worst enemy.
Universal Studios’ Halloween Horror Nights is the ultimate Halloween event. For more than 25 years, guests from around the world have visited Halloween Horror Nights to become victims inside their own horror film. Multiple movie-quality mazes based on iconic horror television shows, films and original stories come to life season after season. And, the streets of each park’s event are transformed into highly-themed scare zones where menacing scare-actors lunge from every darkened corner.
This year’s Halloween Horror Nights maze and attraction lineup includes:
- “Us,” an all-new maze based on the blockbuster film from Universal Pictures and visionary Academy Award®-winning filmmaker Jordan Peele
- “Ghostbusters,” Sony Pictures’ classic 1984 film comes to life for the first time ever in this all-new maze
- “Stranger Things,” based on seasons 2 and 3 of Netflix’s critically-acclaimed supernatural thriller
- “Killer Klowns from Outer Space,” the popular 1980s horror sci-fi film lands at HHN in this all-new chilling maze
- “Creepshow,” maze inspired by the 1982 cult classic movie directed by George Romero and Shudder’s brand new anthology series, reimagined by acclaimed make-up artist, director and executive producer, Greg Nicotero
- “Frankenstein Meets The Wolf Man,” inspired by Universal’s original cinematic monsters and the movie studio that invented the horror film genre
- “House of 1000 Corpses,” inspired by Lionsgate’s 2003 cult classic film and directed by multi-platinum recording artist and filmmaker Rob Zombie
- “Holidayz in Hell,” an all-original maze featuring demented versions of everyone’s favorite seasonal celebrations
- “Curse of Pandora’s Box,” an all-new original maze based on the twisted Greek mythology tale
“The Walking Dead,” Universal Studios Hollywood’s permanent attraction inspired by AMC’s popular television series
The Jabbawockeez award-winning hip hop dance crew returns by popular demand with an all-new, high-energy performance created exclusively for Halloween Horror Nights.
Halloween Horror Nights runs on select nights through Saturday, November 2 in Orlando and select nights through Sunday, November 3 in Hollywood. For more information about Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios Hollywood and Universal Orlando Resort, visit www.HalloweenHorrorNights.com.
- [News] Universal Studios Hollywood Swings Opens Its Iconic Gates with Today’s Official Grand Reopening - April 16, 2021
- [News]Thandiwe Newton Starrer GOD’S COUNTRY Adds Five - April 16, 2021
- [News] GREAT WHITE Acquired by RLJE Films and Shudder - April 16, 2021