Southern California’s most terrifyingly authentic haunt, the Queen Mary’s Dark Harbor, will once again rise from the depths for its 10th season for 23-nights of terror September 26 through November 2, 2019.
Brace for impact for Dark Harbor’s most anticipated season yet with 6 mazes- including the all-new ROGUE Maze, 13 bars, fire shows, aerialists, sliders, Michael Jackson’s Neverland Ranch Sinister Swings, Panic! 4-D Experience, zombie DJs, Barrel Room Tastings, R.I.P. Lounge, and much more.
Brace for impact as The Queen Mary’s Dark Harbor releases a storm of fear like no other in the all-new maze: Rogue. Dark Harbor’s newest maze will take guests through the frightening voyage that nearly changed history. Sparking the creation of the Hollywood blockbuster The Poseidon Adventure, the 95-foot wall of blackness sent waves of panic through the marine community and re-defined science as we know it.
In one of the newly re-imagined mazes onboard the historic ocean liner, attendees can now walk through the infamous Door 13. Dubbed one of the most haunted areas on the ship, legend has it that an 18-year old crewman was crushed to death by Door 13 in 1967, and now Dark Harbor guests can walk-thru the iconic location.
Guests can also venture 6-fathoms below sea level submerged in the notorious Boiler Room to indulge in the newest secret bar offered at Dark Harbor nightly.
Also, Dark Harbor has tackled re-vamping their returning mazes Feast, Intrepid, Circus, B340, and Lullaby. Make sure to give those mazes some love as you explore the deep, dark depths of Queen Mary’s Dark Harbor.
While you’re at Dark Harbor, make sure to take in additional attractions that they have on-site. If mazes aren’t your fancy, these attractions will help you pass the time:
- The PYRE: The Voodoo Priestess and her Tribe have taken over The Pyre – Fire Stage for nightly captivating and death-defying fire performances.
- AERIAL RING: Nightly Aerialists will emerge and rise above all with nightly death-defying aerial shows throughout the evening.
- SLIDER ALLEY: Sparks will fly and hell will be raised as dozens of Dark Harbor’s sinister sliders roam and take to the streets emitting sparks throughout the fog-filled harbor as they slide and startle in every direction.
- 4-D PANIC EXPERIENCE: Sit back, grip your seat and don’t PANIC for the last ride of your life in our 4-D Theater!
- CREEPY CABANAS: Host a private soiree, order up a freak, and enjoy the views of various shows throughout the night.
- R.I.P. LOUNGE: Take in the sights with a view of Dark Harbor from above with Graceful Gale in the newly designed RIP Lounge hosting cocktails and a buffet that’s truly to-die-for.
- SINISTER SWINGS: Take a spin on the infamous Michael Jackson Neverland Ranch Swings that light the sky.
- MONSTER PARTY: Cap off the night with a party like no other. Dance and let loose with the spirits whose energy never seems to die.
Here’s the breakdown of the Queen Mary’s Dark Harbor ticket levels. To purchase tickets, visit here:
- General admission tickets start at $20 online
- General Admission + Fast Fright starts at $74
- General Admission + Evil Express starts at $94
- General Admission + Evil Express + Ultimate Scream starts at $209
- RIP Lounge Passports start at $39 (Admission not Included)
Now onto the most important subject of them all – parking. Parking at the Queen Mary can be particularly tricky, so we advise all of you to plan ahead on parking. The parking off-site is $27. On-site parking is $40. More information about the parking for Dark Harbor can be found here.