Universal Studios Hollywood ups the Halloween Horror Nights scare factor by tenfold this year and offers fans exclusive ways to maximize the terror with a variety of specialty tickets, including the premium R.I.P. Tour and must-have multi-night Frequent Fear passes.
Halloween Horror Nights begins on Thursday, September 12 with an exclusive first look Fan Preview Night, which features a limited number of tickets and the chance to explore this year’s 10 terrifying new mazes.
Opening night and event dates are: September 13-15, 19-22, 26-29; October 3-6, 10-13, 17-20, 24-27, 31; and November 1-3, 2019. Advanced purchase is recommended as event nights will sell out.
The new R.I.P. Tour offer groups of up to 12 a chance to scare in style and features exclusive access to Halloween Horror Nights. Helmed by a VIP Guide, R.I.P. Tour guests will be treated to unlimited Universal Express™ access to all mazes and attractions as well as reserved VIP seating at the Jabbawockeez show, private VIP trolley transportation to the backlot mazes, exclusive interactive themed photo ops and a special tour of the Universal backlot, gourmet buffet dinner at the exclusive VIP Dining Room & Lounge, access to exclusive lounges for drinks and desserts, and complimentary valet parking.
For fans who just can’t get enough, a series of multi-night Frequent Fear passes are also available. Guests can choose from four different Frequent Fear ticket options:
– Ultimate Fear Pass: scare every night of the 32 day event, including a ticket to Fan Preview Night
– Fan Preview and Frequent Fear Pass: 26 select nights including Fan Preview on September 12
– Frequent Fear Pass: 25 select nights
– September Pass: 11 select nights throughout the month of September
Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios Hollywood brings together the sickest minds in horror to immerse guests in a living, breathing, three-dimensional world of terror inspired by TV and film’s most compelling horror properties. Following is a list of this year’s wicked line-up:
– “Us,” an all-new maze based on the blockbuster film from Universal Pictures and visionary Academy Award®-winning filmmaker Jordan Peele
– “Ghostbusters,” Sony Pictures’ classic 1984 film comes to life for the first time ever in this all-new maze
– “Stranger Things,” based on seasons 2 and 3 of Netflix’s critically-acclaimed supernatural thriller
– “Killer Klowns from Outer Space,” the popular 1980s horror sci-fi film lands at “Halloween Horror Nights” in this all-new chilling maze
– “Creepshow,” inspired by the 1982 cult classic horror movie and Shudder’s all-original anthology series
– “Frankenstein Meets The Wolf Man,” inspired by Universal’s original cinematic monsters and the movie studio that invented the horror film genre
– “House of 1000 Corpses,” inspired by Lionsgate’s 2003 cult classic film and directed by multi-platinum recording artist and filmmaker Rob Zombie
– “Holidayz in Hell,” an all-original maze featuring demented versions of everyone’s favorite seasonal celebrations
– “Curse of Pandora’s Box,” an all-new original maze based on the twisted Greek mythology tale
– “The Walking Dead,” Universal Studios Hollywood’s permanent attraction inspired by AMC’s popular television series
– The Jabbawockeez award-winning hip hop dance crew returns by popular demand with an all-new, high-energy performance created exclusively for Halloween Horror Nights.
Click here to purchase tickets and find out more information about the upcoming event.
- [News] CLIFFORD THE BIG RED DOG – Get a First Look - November 25, 2020
- [News] Beware the BACKWOODS in Brand New Trailer - November 24, 2020
- [News] THE WITCHER Invites You On a Holiday Slay Ride - November 23, 2020