With Midsummer Scream in its 4th year, it has become a tradition for Southern California’s favorite haunts to announce their newest addition for the Halloween season. This year, Queen Mary’s Dark Harbor returns with an all-new announcement for its highly anticipated 10-year celebration.
On Sunday, August 4, at 3:30pm on the Main Stage, Queen Mary’s Dark Harbor, Southern California’s most terrifyingly authentic haunt, will unveil its newest maze and highly anticipated 10-year celebration at Midsummer Scream located at the Long Beach Convention Center.
Join the producers and directors of Dark Harbor for a featured presentation and discussion of all the new and exciting terrors for 2019. Be one of the first to learn all the spine-chilling details of the world-famous attractions’ 10th anniversary and the tempestuous details on the NEWEST maze bringing fears to Dark Harbor nightly. The 2019 Dark Harbor team has some of the most disturbing and creative minds in the haunt industry, with the August 4th panel welcoming:
- Charity Hill, Executive Producer
- Steve Sheldon, Executive Producer
- Adam Conger, Technical Director
- Jon Cooke, Creative Director
- David Wally, Executive Talent Director
Midsummer Scream Halloween Festival is a weekend-long celebration of everything Halloween, haunts and horror debuting August 3-4 at the Long Beach Convention Center in Long Beach, California. Tickets can be purchased here.
- [Interview] Actor Gustaf Skarsgård for CURSED - July 28, 2020
- [News] HBO Releases Sneak Peek of LOVECRAFT COUNTRY - July 25, 2020
- [Interview] Writer Alston Ramsay for Into the Dark’s THE CURRENT OCCUPANT - July 25, 2020