Super7 returns again this year with the REVENGE OF THE BOODEGA Pop-Up Event, a collaboration between Super7 and Universal Monsters.
The abomination begins after dark in San Diego on Comic-Con Wednesday, July 17, with the opening of this year’s Monster Boodega!
For the surprising release, Super7 and Topps are happy to announce a colossal collaboration with the revolting reveal of the first ever Garbage Pail Kids x Universal Monsters trading cards! All of your classic Universal Monsters are lovingly re-imagined in the delightfully disgusting Garbage Pail Kids style on 24 unique trading cards and stickers, packaged in an authentic wax pack – just like the original Garbage Pail Kids cards, but without the gross gum! Each wax pack of six is a random card and sticker assortment of the craziest collision of creepy classics you can image! $6 per pack, while supplies last.
In addition to the cards, Super7 is bringing a stylish selection of thrilling threads and alarming apparel! Six all-new Exclusive Univeral Monsters designs to haunt your closet at Halloween and all year-round. Choose from the Universal Monsters x Garbage Pail kids tee, Japanese Monsters Long Sleeve tee, Gross Frankenstein tee and more. Get these spooky styles before they get you! But the horror doesn’t end there, come check out all the horrifying items at the Boodega, including:
- Limited Edition 3.5″ Japanese ReAction figures
- Universal Monsters Puffy Stickers Pack and Chenille Patches
- The Creature Lagoon towel
- 3 Retro Monster Masks to collect
- Limited Edition Screen printed candles
- Monster Vision glasses and Underwater Creature specs
- The Creature Jigsaw puzzle and Boodega Coloring Book
- 4 to Collect Drive-thru Drinkware – 16oz Pint Glasses
- 6-Pack Keshi Surprise in Bright Neon Colors
The REVENGE OF THE BOODGEA “monstore” takes over the San Diego Super7 store, which is a quick 10 minute walk from the convention site, Wed (7/17) 9pm – Midnight and Thurs (7/18) 11am – 9pm. Find the Boodega at Super7 San Diego store, 701 Eighth Ave, San Diego, CA 92101.
Latest posts by Shannon McGrew (see all)
- [Interview] Director Ant Timpson for COME TO DADDY - February 14, 2020
- [News] Yellow Veil Pictures Acquires HONEYDEW - February 14, 2020
- [News] APRIL FOOL’S DAY To Make It’s Blu-ray Debut - February 14, 2020