The team behind the legendary Queen Mary’s Dark Harbor in Long Beach, CA is bringing frights across the country to East Coast with an all-new terrifying haunt for fall 2019.
Based in Orlando, FL, Dark Horizon: Point of No Return will host monster auditions and operations interviews for Dark Horizon’s debut year on July 11-13, 2019 at the Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Suites – Waterpark.
Calling all monsters! You can audition to be a part of the East Coast’s most anticipated bloodcurdling, action-packed, haunted experience debuting this October. If you aren’t afraid of things that go bump in the night, producers of Dark Horizon want you! Featuring brilliant stage shows, sinister sideshows, creepy bars, and bone-chilling monsters that lurk around every turn, Dark Horizon is looking for Florida’s top performers to help bring the ghoulish nightmares to life.
2019 OPEN CASTING
In addition to needing an army of Maze and Streetmosphere Monsters & Supporting Cast, we will also be looking for unique and specialty stage acts, including – but not limited to the following:
- Contortionists & Aerialists
- Magicians & Straight Jacket Escapists
- Hula Hoopers & Jugglers
- Sword Swallowers & Human Blockheads
- Singers, Dancers & Musicians
- Unicycle Riders & Stilt Walkers
- Psychics & Tarot Card Readers
- Fire Performers & Plate Spinners
- Knife Throwers & Glass Eaters
- Strongmen & Human Statues
- Caricature Artists
2019 OPERATION TEAM
- Assistant Stage Managers (Maze Supervisors)
- Operations Supervisors
- Show Ushers & Greeters: Support Ushers
- Sales Associates
- Guest Services Associates
- VIP Hosts
- Tour Guides
- Payroll assistants
2019 BEVERAGE TEAM
- Themed Beverage Attendants including: bartenders, bar-backs, beverage supervisors, and cabana attendants
To audition for the 2019 Dark Horizon cast or operations team, register online at: https://bit.ly/306SVkx.
Auditions will take place at the Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Suites-Waterpark (14500 Continental Gateway Dr., Orlando, FL 32821) on the following days:
- Thursday, July 11, 6pm – 10pm
- Friday, July 12, 6pm – 10pm
- Saturday, July 13, 10am – 5pm