NBC heads to San Diego Comic-Con with star-studded comedy panels for Brooklyn Nine-Nine, The Good Place and Comic-Con newbie Superstore, plus the annual take-over of Gaslamp Square featuring the Comic-Con exclusive and all-immersive experience of Brooklyn Nine-Nine‘s infamous 99th Precinct.
Take a break from the heat and head to Tin Fish Restaurant on the Gaslamp peninsula for a walk down comedy lane as the restaurant is transformed into NBC’s Comedy Cafe, celebrating some of the network’s favorite comedies with branded menus, custom content and more.
NBC also returns as the official Comic-Con App sponsor, offering attendees a comprehensive mobile companion to the conference, including a dynamic schedule with live updates, interactive exhibit hall map, panel details and popular events. Attendees can also collect their favorite moments and share with friends and sync their personal schedule on Comic-Con.org with the app. The app update will be available for download Wednesday, July 10 on the App Store or Google Play.
Additionally, NBC encourages attendees to pre-register for the NBC Comedy experience starting Wednesday, July 10 by visiting www.nbcsdcc.com. Each attendee will receive a customized profile and wristband to enhance their visit. Utilizing Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology, attendees will be fully immersed in the NBC Comedy experience and utilize these RFID brands at each of the experiences. (Note: registration is limited and does not guarantee admission).
NBC COMIC-CON INTERACTIVE ACTIVATIONS
Brooklyn Nine-Nine Experience
Thursday, July 18 – Sunday, July 21 at Gaslamp Square (between the Convention Center and Hard Rock Hotel in front of the Tin Fish Restaurant)
Det. Jake Peralta and the rest of the Nine-Nine are headed to San Diego Comic-Con this summer, swapping coasts in search of new recruits! Comic-Con attendees can immerse themselves in the newly designed Brooklyn Nine-Nine experience, testing their skills for a chance to join the infamous 99th precinct. Attendees will enjoy a series of hilarious and unforgettable tasks in order to make the squad, all while surrounding themselves inside the show’s most iconic setting. Fans will also enjoy exclusive content, giveaways, and several opportunities to capture photos and videos in and around the activation.
Superstore Cloud 9 Pop-Up
Thursday, July 18 – Sunday, July 21 inside the Hard Rock Hotel main lobby.
NBC’s Superstore is popping up in San Diego to offer attendees the chance to beat the heat and step into the Cloud 9 Department Store, located inside the Hard Rock Hotel main lobby. The pop-up will offer exclusive content, a custom photo opportunity and a “customer service” desk to host exclusive NBC comedy-branded giveaways, while supplies last. Follow @NBCSuperstore for more information and events during Comic-Con.
The Good Place Diner – The Interdimensional Hole of Pancakes
Thursday, July 18 – Sunday, July 2 at Maryjane’s Diner at the Hard Rock Hotel
NBC is transforming Hard Rock’s Maryjane’s Diner into the Interdimensional Hole of Pancakes, as seen in The Good Place, inviting guests into the memorable diner that exists between realms. For one weekend only, the portal to the Interdimensional Hole of Pancakes is opening up in downtown San Diego where guests can enjoy a themed meal, experience a mind-blowing Time-Knife and feel what it’s like for Michael to be truly powerless. Follow @nbcthegoodplace for more information during SDCC.
NBC PANEL SCHEDULE
Thursday, July 18
Superstore (Presented by Universal Television)
- 5:30-6:30pm | Room: Indigo Ballroom, Hilton San Diego Bayfront
- Join your fellow Cloud 9 employees for a Q&A session with the cast and producers: American Ferrera, Ben Feldman, Mark McKinney, Lauren Ash, Colton Dunn, Nico Santos, Nichole Bloom, Kaliko Kauahi, and executive producers Justin Spitzer, Gabe Miller and Jonathan Green.
Saturday, July 20
The Good Place (Presented by Universal Television)
- 12:00 – 12:50pm | Room: Indigo Ballroom, Hilton San Diego Bayfront
- Join stars Ted Danson, Kristen Bell, William Jackson Harper, D’Arcy Carden, Manny Jacinto and executive producers Michael Schur and Drew Goddard for a forking great conversation moderated by Marc Evan Jackson.
Brooklyn Nine-Nine (Presented by Universal Television)
- 7:45-8:45pm | Room: 6BCF, San Diego Convention Center
- Join the Nine-Nine for a Q&A session with the cast and producers: Andy Samberg, Terry Crews, Melissa Fumero, Joe Lo Truglio, Dirk Blocker, Joel McKinnon Miller and executive producers Dan Goor and Luke Del Tredici.
Latest posts by Shannon McGrew (see all)
- [News] Cleopatra Acquires GAME OF DEATH - February 21, 2020
- [Nightmarish Detour Review] ONWARD - February 21, 2020
- [Interview] Director William Brent Bell for BRAHMS: THE BOY II - February 20, 2020