Calling all monsters! The legendary Queen Mary’s Dark Harbor is back for another record-breaking, twenty-three haunted nights, and you can audition to be a part of the bloodcurdling action. If you aren’t afraid of things that go bump in the night, The Queen Mary wants you! Dark Harbor needs hundreds of performers to help bring the ghoulish nightmares to life this October.
- 2019 OPEN CASTING
- Main Cast / Back Up Cast (Chef, Scary Mary, Graceful Gale, Samuel the Savage, Half Hatch Henry, Iron Master, Maze and Street Monsters)
- Specialty Acts (juggling, singing, magic, fire dancing, poi, acrobat, Cyr wheel, silks, contortion, blockhead, etc.
- 2019 OPERATIONS TEAM
- Assistant Stage Managers (Maze Supervisors)
- Operation Supervisors
- Show Ushers & Greeters; Support ushers
- Sales Associates
- Guest Services Associates
- VIP Hosts
- Tour guides
- Payroll assistants
- 2019 BEVERAGE TEAM
- Themed Beverage Attendants including: bartenders, bar-backs, beverage supervisors, and cabana attendants.
To audition for the 2019 Dark Harbor cast or operations team, register online at www.queenmary.com/calendar-of-
- Saturday, July 27, 10AM – 5PM
- Sunday, July 28, 10AM – 5PM
Courtyard by Marriott Long Beach Downtown
500 E First Street, Long Beach, CA 90802
Located in the Port of Long Beach, the Queen Mary features a rich maritime history, authentic Art Deco décor, and stunning views of the Pacific Ocean and Long Beach city skyline. At the time of her maiden voyage in May of 1936, she was considered the grandest ocean liner ever built. The Queen Mary’s signature restaurants include Chelsea Chowder House, Observatory Bar, as well as, a weekly Champagne Sunday Brunch served in the ship’s Grand Salon. History buffs enjoy the ship’s museum with various daily tours, and currently the ship is featuring the renowned Diana: Legacy of a Princess exhibit. The Queen Mary features 80,000 square feet of event space in 17 remarkable Art Deco salons as well as a tri-level, 45,000-square- foot Exhibit Hall. The Queen Mary boasts 347 staterooms including nine full suites.
Latest posts by Sarah Musnicky (see all)
- [Movie Review] CAMP COLD BROOK - February 14, 2020
- [Video Interview] Lucy Hale and Director Jeff Wadlow Discuss FANTASY ISLAND - February 14, 2020
- [Interview] Co-Directors Jeremy Gardner and Christian Stella for AFTER MIDNIGHT - February 14, 2020