The Queen Mary is proud to present the 2019 Movie Night Summer Series, welcoming the community to sit back, set up a picnic with friends and family, and soak up the silver screen under the summer night sky.
Each movie night will offer guests an immersive cinematic experience with assorted food trucks themed to the film, full bars for those age 21 and over, and the legendary ship and Long Beach Harbor as backdrops. Taking place on select Thursday nights each month May through August and located on a grassy lawn adjacent to the Queen Mary, film titles include Mamma Mia! (2008), double feature of Indiana Jones – Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981), Temple of Doom (1984), Grease (1978), and double feature Beetlejuice (1988), Edward Scissorhands (1990). The movie nights are open to all ages and free to attend. Date Night Packages are available for $75 per couple and include a reserved couch for two, one bottle of signature Queen Mary Champagne, assorted snacks, and more!
The schedule, which will take place on select Thursday Nights from May-August, are as follows:
- May 16, 2019, 6 p.m. – 10 p.m.: Mamma Mia!
- June 20, 2019, 6 p.m. – 12 a.m.: Double Feature Indiana Jones – Raiders of the Lost Ark & Indiana Jones – Temple of Doom
- July 11, 2019, 6 p.m. – 10 p.m.: Grease
- August 22, 2019, 6 p.m. – 12 a.m.: Double Feature Beetlejuice & Edward Scissorhands.
The 2019 Movie Night Summer Series will take place on The Queen Mary Seawalk (lawn adjacent to the ship) at 1126 Queens Hwy, Long Beach, CA 90802. Tickets are free for general admission and date night packages can be upgraded for $75 per couple.
- [Interview] Devon Sawa for BLACK FRIDAY - December 1, 2021
- [Article] Things We Learned About Marvel’s HAWKEYE - November 26, 2021
- [Interview] Alexandre Bustillo & Julien Maury for THE DEEP HOUSE - November 24, 2021