Making its Blu-ray debut on March 26th, 2019 from Scream Factory, the suspenseful thriller WARNING SIGN also includes a number of bonus features, including a new interview with director/co-writer Hal Barwood and a new interview with producer Jim Bloom, as well as a still gallery, theatrical trailers and more! Fans can pre-order their copies now by visiting ShoutFactory.com.
In the rolling Utah countryside, a small town is host to a fortress-like research facility, which the townspeople believe is developing new advancements in agriculture. But deep within is a top-secret project to create a bioweapon that turns anyone exposed to it into a raging, psychotic killer. When the unthinkable happens and the facility is locked down, Sheriff Cal Morse (Sam Waterston, Serial Mom) must choose between keeping the town safe and rescuing his wife Joanie (Kathleen Quinlan, Twilight Zone: The Movie), who is trapped inside. But for Major Connolly (Yaphet Kotto, Alien), there is only one remorseless solution: contain the deadly virus…at all costs.
Written by Hal Barwood and Matthew Robbins (the team behind Dragonslayer) and featuring the cinematography of Dean Cundey (Halloween, John Carpenter’s The Thing), WARNING SIGN presents a nightmarish scenario of science gone wrong.
WARNING SIGN Bonus Features
- New interview with director/co-writer Hal Barwood
- New interview with producer Jim Bloom
- Audio commentary track with director/co-writer Hal Barwood
- TV Spot
- Theatrical Trailer
- Still Gallery
- [News] Official Trailer Released for Horror Thriller BARBARIAN - June 23, 2022
- [Movie Review] THE BLACK PHONE - June 22, 2022
- [Article] The Importance (& Pressure) of Bringing MS. MARVEL To Life - June 10, 2022