This August, Scream Factory invites loyal fans and horror enthusiasts to embark on an interactive trip to hell when 90s science fiction horror cult classic, BRAINSCAN debuts on Blu-ray August 28, 2018.
When Michael, a lonely teenager (Edward Furlong), orders the latest interactive video game, the new high-tech wizardry penetrates his subconscious, where his darkest impulses lead him through a deadly maze of murder, deception and desire. Pursued by homicide detective (Frank Langella) and prodded by "The Trickster" (T. Ryder Smith) who materializes into his room, Michael is torn between the worlds of good and evil, of reality and fantasy, and, ultimately, life and death.
Produced by Michael Roy (EDtv, Senior Trip) and directed by John Flynn (Lock Up, Rolling Thunder), BRAINSCAN stars Edward Furlong (Terminator 2: Judgment Day), Frank Langella (The Americans), Amy Hargreaves (Homeland), and T. Ryder Smith as "The Trickster." Available for the first time on Blu-ray, BRAINSCAN is a must have for movie collectors and contains special features including new interviews with cast and crew, audio commentary, and more! Pre-order is available now at Amazon.com.
BRAINSCAN Blu-ray Special Features
- NEW Audio Commentary with assistant to the director Tara Georges Flynn
- NEW A Virtual Debut - an interview with screenwriter Andrew Kevin Walker
- NEW Talking With Trickster - an interview with actor T. Ryder Smith
- NEW Merging Realities featuring interviews with special make-up effects supervisor Steve Johnson and special make-up effects artists Andy Schoneberg and Mike Smithson
- NEW Musical Virtuosity - an interview with composer George S. Clinton
- Trickin' With Trickster: Vintage Behind-the-Scenes Fun on BRAINSCAN
- Deleted Scene
- Behind-The-Scenes Footage
- Teaser Trailer
- Theatrical Trailer
- TV Spot
- Still Galleries
BRAINSCAN is rated R for strong violence, language and some sexuality.
ABOUT SHOUT! FACTORY
Shout! Factory will continue to present the on-going SCREAM FACTORY™ home entertainment series in 2018 with specific release dates, extras and key art. Meanwhile, fans are encouraged to visit the Scream Factory main website (www.screamfactorydvd.com), follow them on Facebook(www.facebook.com/ScreamFactoryDVD) and Twitter(www.Twitter.com/@Scream_Factory) or to view exclusive video content onYouTube (http://www.youtube.com/user/ScreamFactoryTV/Home