Dark Harbor, SoCal's most terrifying haunt, is set to return for another frightening year, and you can audition to be a part of the bloodcurdling action!
The Queen Mary's Dark Harbor is the only Halloween attraction in Southern California that's authentically haunted - if you aren't afraid of things that go bump in the night, The Queen Mary wants you! Dark Harbor needs hundreds of performers to help bring the ghoulish nightmares to life this October.
- 2018 OPEN CASTING
- Main Cast / Back Up Cast (Chef, Scary Mary, Graceful Gale, Samuel the Savage, Half Hatch Henry, Iron Master, Maze and Street Monsters)
- Specialty Acts (juggling, singing, magic, fire dancing, poi, acrobat, cyr wheel, silks, contortion, blockhead, etc.)
- 2018 OPERATIONS TEAM
- Assistant Stage Managers (Maze Supervisors)
- Operation Supervisors
- Show Ushers & Greeters
- Sales Associates
- 2018 BEVERAGE TEAM
- Themed Beverage Attendants (bartenders, bar-backs, and cabana attendants)
To audition for the 2018 Dark Harbor cast or operation team, register online HERE. The dates for interviews will be held at the following times:
Assistant Stage Manager & Supervisor Interviews will be held:
- Tuesday, July 17, 4:30 - 9pm
- Wednesday, July 18, 4:30 - 9pm
- Thursday, July 19, 4:30 - 9pm
Operations & Beverage Team Interviews will be held:
- Tuesday, July 31, 4:30 - 9pm
- No Beverage Interviews
- Wednesday, August 1, 4:30 - 9pm
- Thursday, August 2, 4:30 - 9pm
Monster auditions will be held:
- Friday, August 3, 6 - 10pm
- Saturday, August 4, 10 - 7pm
All interviews will take place at The Queen Mary in the Exhibition Hall.
ABOUT THE QUEEN MARY
Located in the Port of Long Beach, the Queen Mary features a rich maritime history, authentic Art Deco décor, and stunning views of the Pacific Ocean and Long Beach city skyline. At the time of her maiden voyage in May of 1936, she was considered the grandest ocean liner ever built. The Queen Mary’s signature restaurants include Chelsea Chowder House, Observatory Bar, as well as, a weekly Champagne Sunday Brunch served in the ship’s Grand Salon. History buffs enjoy the ship’s museum with various daily tours, and currently the ship is featuring the renowned Diana: Legacy of a Princess exhibit. The Queen Mary features 80,000 square feet of event space in 17 remarkable Art Deco salons as well as a tri-level, 45,000-square- foot Exhibit Hall. The Queen Mary boasts 347 staterooms including nine full suites. For more information or for reservations, see www.queenmary.com or call (800) 437-2934. The Queen Mary is located at 1126 Queens Highway in Long Beach.