Have you always wanted to be a scare monster? Well now is your chance as The Queen Mary hosts monster auditions and operations interviews for Dark Harbor 2017!
Dark Harbor, SoCal's most terrifying haunt, is set to return for another horrifying year, and you can audition to be a part of the bloodcurdling action! The Queen Mary's Dark Harbor is the only Halloween attraction in Southern California that's authentically haunted - if you aren't afraid of things that go bump in the night, The Queen Mary wants you! Dark Harbor needs hundreds of performers to help bring the wickedest nightmares to life this October.
2017 OPEN CAST
- Main Cast / Back Up Cast (Scary Mary, Graceful Gale, Samuel the Savage, Half Hatch Henry, Maze and Street Monsters)
- Specialty Acts (juggling, singing, magic, fire dancing, poi, acrobat, cyr wheel, silks, contortion, blockhead etc).
2017 OPERATIONS TEAM
- Stage Supervisors (Maze Supervisors)
- Themed Beverage Attendants (bartenders, barbacks, and cabana attendants)
- Show Ushers & Greeters
- Sales associates
To audition for the 2017 Dark Harbor cast, register online at http://www.queenmary.com/events/auditions/dark-harbor-audition.php/
To interview for the 2017 Dark Harbor operations team, register online at http://www.queenmary.com/events/auditions/dark-harbor-operations/
Monster auditions will be held:
- Friday, July 14 from 6pm - 11pm
- Saturday, July 15 from 11am - 5pm
Operations team interview will be held:
- Wednesday, July 19 from 5pm - 9pm
- Thursday, July 20 from 5pm - 9pm
Stage supervisor interviews will be held:
- Wednesday, July 5 from 5pm - 9pm
- Thursday, July 6 from 5pm - 9pm
All interviews will be held at The Queen Mary at 1126 Queens Hwy, Long Beach, CA 90802.
ABOUT THE QUEEN MARY
Located in the Port of Long Beach, the Queen Mary features a rich maritime history, authentic Art Deco decor, and stunning views of the Pacific Ocean and Long Beach city skyline. At the time of her maiden voyage in May of 1936, she was considered the grandest ocean liner ever built. The Queen Mary's signature restaurants include Chelsea Chowder House, Observatory Bar, as well as, a weekly Champagne Sunday Brunch served in the ship's Grand Salon. History buffs enjoy the ship's museum with various daily tours, and currently the ship is featuring the renowned Diana: The Legacy of a Princess exhibit. The Queen Mary features 80,000 square feet of event space in 17 remarkable Art Deco salons as well as a tri-level, 45,000-square-foot Exhibit Hall. The Queen Mary boasts 346 staterooms including nine full suites. For more information or for reservations, see www.queenmary.com or call (800) 437-2934. The Queen Mary is located at 1126 Queens Highway in Long Beach.