A speculative thriller from Blumhouse Productions (Split, Insidious franchise, The Gift) and the mind of Jordan Peele, the first African-American writer/director to cross $100 million at the box office with his debut film, GET OUT arrives on Digital HD on May 9, 2017 and on Blu-ray, DVD and On Demand on May 23, 2017 from Universal Pictures Home Entertainment. Known as the best reviewed movie of 2017 on Rotten Tomatoes to date, the dark and unsettling break-out hit is deeply relevant to modern day topics, captivating audiences with thrilling conflicts and danger at every turn. Own GET OUT on Blu-ray, DVD and Digital HD and be the first to see the chilling alternate ending that flips the script, a behind-the-scenes look at the making of the film, plus much more!
Now that Chris (Daniel Kaluuya, Sicario), a young African-American man, and his girlfriend Rose (Allison Williams, "Girls"), a young white woman, have been dating for several months, she invites him for a weekend getaway upstate at her family's upstate home with parents Missy (Catherine Keener, Captain Phillips) and Dean (Bradley Whitford, The Cabin in the Woods). At first, Chris reads the family's overly accommodating behavior as nervous attempts to deal with their daughter's interracial relationship, but as the weekend progresses, a series of increasingly disturbing discoveries lead him to a truth that he could have never imagined.
The Blu-ray Combo Pack includes a Blu-ray, DVD and Digital HD with UltraViolet
- Blu-ray unleashes the power of your HDTV and is the best way to watch movies at home, featuring 6X the picture resolution of DVD, exclusive extras and theater-quality surround sound.
- DVD offers the flexibility and convenience of playing movies in more places, both at home and away.
- Digital HD with UltraViolet lets you watch movies anywhere, on any device. Users can instantly stream or download movies to watch on iPad, iPhone, Android, smart TVs, connected Blu-ray players, game consoles and more.
BLU-RAY AND DVD BONUS FEATURES
- Alternate Ending with Commentary by Writer/Director Jordan Peele
- Deleted Scenes with Commentary by Writer/Director Jordan Peele
- Unveiling the Horror of Get Out: Go behind-the-scenes for the making of Get Out
- Q&A Discussions with Writer/Director Jordan Peele and the Cast: Director/Writer Jordan Peele sits down with the cast to answer fan questions on the film hosted by Chance the Rapper.
- Feature Commentary with Writer/Director Jordan Peele
ABOUT UNIVERSAL PICTURES HOME ENTERTAINMENT
Universal Pictures Home Entertainment (www.uphe.com) is a unit of Universal Pictures, a division of Universal Studios. Universal Studios is a part of NBCUniversal, one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a suite of leading Internet-based businesses. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.