On February 25, 2020, SCREAM FACTORY is thrilled to present PET SEMATARY TWO Collector’s Edition Blu-ray. Directed by Mary Lambert, the film stars Edward Furlong (American History X), Anthony Edwards (Zodiac), Clancy Brown (Billions), and Jared Rushton (Big). A must-have for movie collectors and horror fantasy enthusiasts, this definitive collector’s edition contains insightful bonus content, including new audio commentary, interviews, and a new 4K scan of the original camera negative.
Pre-order for PET SEMATARY TWO Collector’s Edition Blu-ray is available now. Avid fans, please take note on special offer: order from ShoutFactory.com, and get an exclusive 18″ X 24″ rolled poster featuring our brand new artwork, while supplies last!
Sometimes dead is better. But the shocking terror that plagued Ludlow, Maine, in Pet Sematary is still very much alive in this sequel to the 1989 hit film.
After the death of his wife, veterinarian Chase Matthews and his 13-year-old son, Jeff, move to Ludlow to rebuild their lives. Antagonized by the neighborhood kids, Jeff befriends another outsider, Drew Gilbert, who lives in fear of his cruel stepfather, Gus. After Gus cold-bloodedly shoots Drew’s beloved dog, the boys bury the body in the local Indian burial grounds – a place rumored to have the powers of resurrection. But when evil is awakened, the boys realize that sometimes you should just let dead dogs lie.
PET SEMATARY TWO Collector’s Edition Blu-ray Special Features:
· NEW 4K scan of the original camera negative approved by director Mary Lambert
· NEW Audio Commentary with director Mary Lambert
· NEW Young and Brooding – an interview with actor Edward Furlong
· NEW Playing Over the Top – an interview with actor Clancy Brown
· NEW My First Film – an interview with actor Jason McGuire
· NEW A Thousand Dollar Bet – an interview with special makeup effects creator Steve Johnson
· NEW Orchestrated Grunge – an interview with composer Mark Governor
· Theatrical Trailer
Shout! Factory will continue to present the on-going SCREAM FACTORY™ home entertainment series in 2020 with specific release dates, extras and key art. Meanwhile, fans are encouraged to visit the Scream Factory main website, follow them on Facebook and Twitter or to view exclusive video content on YouTube.
Latest posts by Sarah Musnicky (see all)
- [News] Check Out the New Trailer for THE RHYTHM SECTION - January 21, 2020
- [News] SCRIPTS GONE WILD Announces Final Wave of Casting for Reading of BATMAN - January 21, 2020
- [News] GRETEL & HANSEL Approach the House in New Clip - January 21, 2020