It’s been 35 years since Ghostbusters hit theaters and now it’s back at Universal Studios’ Halloween Horror Nights in both Hollywood and Orlando. Watch Dan Aykroyd and Ivan Reitman relive Ghostbusters at Halloween Horror Nights 2019.
Halloween Horror Nights brings together the sickest minds in horror to immerse guests in a living, breathing, three-dimensional world of terror and features a slate of unrivaled film and television production quality mazes, frightful scare zones and live performances, inspired by today’s most definitive horror properties.
All dates for HHN are: September 19-22, 26-29; October 3-6, 10-13, 17-20, 24-27, 31; and November 1-3, 2019. Tickets for HHN are on sale now.
This year’s Halloween Horror Nights maze and attraction lineup includes:
- “Us,” an all-new maze based on the blockbuster film from Universal Pictures and visionary Academy Award®-winning filmmaker Jordan Peele
- “Ghostbusters,” Sony Pictures’ classic 1984 film comes to life for the first time ever in this all-new maze
- “Stranger Things,” based on seasons 2 and 3 of Netflix’s critically-acclaimed supernatural thriller
- “Killer Klowns from Outer Space,” the popular 1980s horror sci-fi film lands at HHN in this all-new chilling maze
- “Creepshow,” maze inspired by the 1982 cult classic movie directed by George Romero and Shudder’s brand new anthology series, reimagined by acclaimed make-up artist, director and executive producer, Greg Nicotero
- “Frankenstein Meets The Wolf Man,” inspired by Universal’s original cinematic monsters and the movie studio that invented the horror film genre
- “House of 1000 Corpses,” inspired by Lionsgate’s 2003 cult classic film and directed by multi-platinum recording artist and filmmaker Rob Zombie
- “Holidayz in Hell,” an all-original maze featuring demented versions of everyone’s favorite seasonal celebrations
- “Curse of Pandora’s Box,” an all-new original maze based on the twisted Greek mythology tale
“The Walking Dead,” Universal Studios Hollywood’s permanent attraction inspired by AMC’s popular television series
The Jabbawockeez award-winning hip hop dance crew returns by popular demand with an all-new, high-energy performance created exclusively for Halloween Horror Nights.
Latest posts by Sarah Musnicky (see all)
- [Movie Review] CAMP COLD BROOK - February 14, 2020
- [Video Interview] Lucy Hale and Director Jeff Wadlow Discuss FANTASY ISLAND - February 14, 2020
- [Interview] Co-Directors Jeremy Gardner and Christian Stella for AFTER MIDNIGHT - February 14, 2020