Celebrating its 10th anniversary and available just ahead of the theatrical debut of its sequel, Zombieland: Double Tap, ZOMBIELAND brings the laughs and scares to 4K Ultra HD October 1 from Sony Pictures Home Entertainment.
Directed by Ruben Fleischer and starring Academy Award nominees Woody Harrelson (2017, Best Supporting Actor, Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri), Jesse Eisenberg (2010, Best Actor, The Social Network) and Abigail Breslin (2006, Best Supporting Actress, Little Miss Sunshine), and Academy Award-winner Emma Stone (2016, Best Actress, La La Land), ZOMBIELAND follows a shy student trying to reach his family in Ohio, a gun-toting tough guy trying to find the last Twinkie, and a pair of sisters trying to get to an amusement park, who join forces to travel across a zombie-filled America. Remastered in 4K with High Dynamic Range, ZOMBIELAND also includes an all-new exclusive Dolby Atmos audio track, along with the original theatrical 5.1 audio.
The ZOMBIELAND 4K UHD features an exciting new special feature, showcasing the cast offering a retrospective look back at the original film, plus hours of fun and frightening archival special features.
Nerdy college student Columbus (Jesse Eisenberg) has survived the plague that has turned mankind into flesh-devouring zombies because he’s scared of just about everything. Gun-toting, Twinkie-loving Tallahassee (Woody Harrelson) has no fears. Together, they are about to stare down their most horrifying challenge yet: each other’s company. Emma Stone and Abigail Breslin co-star in this double-hitting, head-smashing comedy.
SPECIAL FEATURES ON 4K ULTRA HD
- ALL-NEW: Raised From the Dead: Zombieland A Decade Later
- Behind the Scenes with the Cast and Crew of Zombieland
- Shootin’ Zombies with Ruben Fleischer
- Theatrical Trailer
SPECIAL FEATURES ON BLU-RAY
- Beyond the Graveyard Picture-in-Picture Track
- Audio Commentary with Filmmakers and Cast
- In Search of Zombieland Featurette
- Zombieland is Your Land Featurette
- Deleted Scenes
- Visual Effects Progression Scenes
- Theatrical Promo Trailers
ZOMBIELAND has a run time of approximately 88 minutes and is rated R for horror violence/gore and language.
Latest posts by Shannon McGrew (see all)
- [Nightmarish Detour Review] A MILLION LITTLE PIECES - December 9, 2019
- [News] Flicks For Fans Presents FRIDAY THE 13TH Anniversary Screening - December 9, 2019
- [News] Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Returns This January - December 7, 2019