THE INTRUDER arrives on Digital July 16 and on Blu-ray and DVD July 30 from Sony Pictures Home Entertainment and is filled with bonus features including a shocking alternate ending, deleted scenes, feature commentary, gag reel, and a behind-the-scenes featurette.
When a young married couple (Michael Ealy and Meagan Good) buys their dream house in the Napa Valley, they think they have found the perfect home to take their next steps as a family. But when the strangely attached seller (Dennis Quaid) continues to infiltrate their lives, they begin to suspect that he has hidden motivations beyond a quick sale.
THE INTRUDER Blu-ray, DVD and Digital comes with the following bonus materials:
- Making a Modern Thriller Featurette: Discover how the cast and crew brought Charlie Peck and the world of Foxglove to life with looks into the scripting process, cast, location scouting and more!
- Alternate Ending
- 6 Deleted Scenes
- Gag Reel: Being a homeowner is no laughing matter – but check out the cast of The Intruder having more than a few laughs during the making of the film!
- Feature Commentary with Director Deon Taylor, writer David Loughery, Producer Roxanne Avent, Meagan Good, and Michael Ealy.
THE INTRUDER is directed by Deon Taylor and stars Michael Ealy (The Perfect Guy), Meagan Good (Think Like a Man), Joseph Sikora (TV’s Power), and Dennis Quaid (A Dog’s Journey). The film is rated PG-13 for violence, terror, some sexuality, language and thematic elements.
Latest posts by Shannon McGrew (see all)
- Article: The Villains of THE LION KING - July 17, 2019
- [News] GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS Coming to 4K, Blu-ray Combo, DVD and Digital - July 16, 2019
- Movie Review: DARLIN’ - July 16, 2019