Called “the stuff of nightmares” (Peter Travers, Rolling Stone) and “flat out terrifying” (Erik Davis, Fandango), the chilling new adaptation comes home on Digital June 25, 2019 and on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray, DVD and Video-On-Demand July 9 from Paramount Home Entertainment.
The Digital*, 4K Ultra HD, and Blu-ray releases are packed with over 90 minutes of special features, including hair-raising deleted and extended scenes, a chilling alternate ending, a look at the main characters, behind-the-scenes footage, cast interviews and more. A must-own for every Stephen King fan, PET SEMATARY is a “twisted and bone-chilling” (Meagan Navarro, Bloody Disgusting) thrill ride.
The film also boasts a Dolby Atmos® soundtrack to place and move audio anywhere in the room, including overhead**. In addition, both the 4K Ultra HD and Blu-ray Combo Packs include access to a Digital copy of the film.
After the Creed family relocates from Boston to rural Maine, they soon discover an ancient burial ground hidden deep in the woods near their new home. When tragedy strikes, the grief-stricken father is driven by the cemetery’s sinister power, setting off a perilous chain of events that unleashes an unfathomable evil with horrific consequences. Some secrets are best left buried in this twisted thriller.
BONUS FEATURES ON 4K ULTRA HD COMBO, BLU-RAY COMBO & DIGITAL*
- Alternate Ending
- Deleted and Extended Scenes
- Night Terrors – Family Haunting Visions
- The Tale of Timmy Baterman
- Beyond the Deadfall
- Chapter One: Resurrection – Directors, screenwriters and cast discuss bringing this classic back to life
- Chapter Two: The Final Resting Place – A deeper look into finding the right location for the terror to unfold
- Chapter Three: The Road to Sorrow – Inside the film’s tragic themes and creating the iconic cat “Church”
- Chapter Four: Death Comes Home – Unearth the creepy elements behind the climax and final scenes of the film
The PET SEMATARY DVD includes the feature film in standard definition.
- [Series Review] UNSOLVED MYSTERIES - June 29, 2020
- [Interview] Co-Directors Jonathan Milott & Cary Murnion for BECKY - June 29, 2020
- [Interview] Writer/Director David Koepp for YOU SHOULD HAVE LEFT - June 27, 2020