On May 21, THE SEDUCTION, the steamy stalker thriller starring Morgan Fairchild and Andrew Stevens comes to Blu-ray™ from Scream Factory. Bonus features include brand new interviews with Morgan Fairchild, Andrew Stevens, and producer Bruce Cohn Curtis, and more. THE SEDUCTION is available for pre-order from Scream Factory and Amazon.com.
L.A. anchorwoman Jamie Douglas (the stunning Morgan Fairchild in her big screen debut) has it all: a glamorous career on a top-rated news show, a luxurious house in the hills, and a devoted young admirer named Derek (Andrew Stevens). But when Jamie rebuffs his romantic advances, Derek becomes an obsessed stalker who plays out an increasingly psychotic courtship with the frightened newswoman. Soon he is threatening every part of her life, secretly watching even her most intimate moments. Her tough-talking lover (Michael Sarrazin) can’t console her. A by-the-book cop (Vince Edwards) can’t protect her. But Jamie is far from helpless … and ready to fight back with all the weapons at her command. When the smoke clears … who will survive THE SEDUCTION?
- NEW “Beauty and Strength” Interview with Actress Morgan Fairchild
- NEW “The Seducer” Interview with Actor Andrew Stevens
- NEW “Flashbacks” – Interview with Producer Bruce Cohn Curtis
- Audio Commentary with Producer Irwin Yablans, Bruce Cohn Curtis and Writer/Director David Schmoeller
- “Remembering THE SEDUCTION” featurette featuring interviews with Bruce Cohn Curtis, Irwin Yablans, David Schmoeller, Actress Colleen Camp, Actor Kevin Brophy and Associate Producer Tom Curtis
- “Remembering the Locations and Production” featurette with Bruce Cohn Curtis and Location Manager Charles Newirth
- “Remembering The Seduction and The Law” featurette
- Original Theatrical Trailer & TV Spot
- Still Gallery
Shout! Factory, LLC is a diversified multi-platform media company devoted to producing, uncovering, preserving and revitalizing the very best of pop culture. Founders Richard Foos, Bob Emmer and Garson Foos have spent their entire careers sharing their music, television and film favorites with discerning consumers the world over. Shout! Factory’s entertainment offerings serve up feature films, classic and contemporary TV series, animation, live music and comedy specials. In addition, Shout! Factory maintains a vast entertainment distribution network which delivers culturally relevant programming, movie and audio content to all the leading digital service providers in North America and across multiple platforms. Shout! Factory owns and operates Shout! Studios, Scream Factory, Shout! Factory Kids, Shout! Factory Films, Mystery Science Theater 3000, Timeless Media Group and Shout! Factory TV. These riches are the result of a creative acquisition mandate that has established the company as a hotbed of cultural preservation and commercial reinvention. Shout! Factory is based in Los Angeles, California.
Latest posts by Sarah Musnicky (see all)
- Cinepocalypse Review: THE SWERVE - June 16, 2019
- [News] Disney Gives Sneak Peak of D23 Expo 2019 Merchandise - June 14, 2019
- [News] Arrow Video FrightFest 2019 Celebrates 20th Year with Graham Humphreys - June 14, 2019