Are you ready for the Witching Hour?
In anticipation for THE CRAFT [Collector’s Edition] coming out on Blu-ray this March, Scream Factory has released a handful of clips from the film. Whether it’s being as light as a feather or gathering around on a beach to summon Manon, you can’t deny that these clips bring back memories. I know they do for me!
The Blu-ray release contains a slate of exciting new bonus features, including new interviews with director and co-writer Andrew Fleming, producer Douglas Wick, co-writer Peter Filardi, and the makeup effects supervisor.
This spectacular horror thriller stars Robin Tunney ((Supernova, The Zodiac) as Sarah, the new kid at St. Benedict’s Academy. Having always been a bit unusual, she fits right in with the school’s outsiders. There’s something different about them though, and it’s not just that they won’t settle for being a group of powerless misfits. They have discovered The Craft … and they are going to use it.
THE CRAFT also stars Neve Campbell (Scream, Wild Things), Fairuza Balk (The Island Of Dr. Moreau, American History X), Rachel True (Half Baked, Embrace Of The Vampire) and Skeet Ulrich (Scream, Riverdale).
THE CRAFT [Collector’s Edition] Special Features:
· NEW Directing The Craft – an interview with co-writer and director Andrew Fleming
· NEW Producing The Craft – an interview with producer Douglas Wick
· NEW Writing The Craft – an interview with co-writer Peter Filardi
· NEW Effecting The Craft – an interview with makeup effects supervisor
· Audio Commentary with director Andrew Fleming
· Vintage Featurette – Conjuring THE CRAFT
· Vintage Featurette – The Making of THE CRAFT
· Deleted Scenes with optional audio commentary
· Theatrical Trailer
THE CRAFT [Collector’s Edition] flies its way onto Blu-ray™ on March 12, 2019.
Latest posts by Sarah Musnicky (see all)
- [News] THE CURSE OF LA LLORONA Coming to Digital on July 16 - June 18, 2019
- [News] New TRESPASSERS Trailer Leaves Haunting Aftertaste - June 18, 2019
- Interview: Producer Arvind Harinath for SOMETHING ELSE - June 17, 2019